Friday, January 11, 2019

Nanon Korapat Kirdpan Profile and Facts



Name : Nanon Korapat Kirdpan Profile and Facts

D.O.B : December 18, 2000
Height : 181 - 182 cm

Weight : 70 kg

Blood Type : B

Education : Srinakharinwirot University

Hobbies : Gaming, Movie, Listen to music, Football, Card game 

Favorite Color : Black

Favorite Food : Fried crispy pork with Chinese broccoli, Lasagna, Pizza

Favorite Character : Deadpool, Joker, Conan, Baymax

Sport : Football, Basketball, Bounce

Special Skills : Drama, Skateboarding

Dislike : Cockroach, (scare of) Heights

Allergy : Dust, Sweat

  • Nanon is the son of Thai actor Khunakorn Kirdpan
  • Nanon is the first child in his family, he has a little sister
  • Nanon started his acting career at the age of 3 by appearing in several TV commercials with his mother.
  • Nanon made his acting debut in 2014 with the television drama series Hormones 2 where he had a guest role as "M"
  • Nanon said that Lee Thanat and Victor Zheng are the most handsome actors in GMMTV 
     
  • If Nanon become a Rapper, his stage name will be TRIPLE.N 
  • If Nanon isn’t an actor he will be a Football player or an athlete of any sport will be okay
  • When a fan asked him to makes fandom name, he said his fandom name is ‘khun N kong NNN’ means ‘Mr /Ms N of NNN’ 
  • Nanon wants to visit Italia, England, Germany and Japan  

Instagram @nanon_korapat

Twitter @mynameisnanon


Series:

2019 - Blacklist

2019 - Turn Left Turn Right

2018 - The Gifted

2018 -  YOUniverse

2017 - My Dear Loser Series: Happy Ever After

2017 - Ra Rerng Fai

2017 - Ways To Protect Relationship

2017 - My Dear Loser Series: Edge of 17

2017 - The Legend of King Naresuan The Series: Season 1

2016 -  Senior Secret Love: My Lil Boy 2

2016 - Senior Secret Love: My Lil Boy

2015 - Love Flight

2015 - Wonder Teacher The Series

2015 - Hormones 3

2015 - Ugly Duckling Series: Don't

2014 - Hormones 2

Movie :

2019 - Bookworm Beauty

















Nanon with his parents and little sister




Sources : Tingnanon | mydramalist | wikipedia | teen.m-thai | kangkungku via nanonkorapat _id
pictures are belong to the rightful owner


TAKE OUT WITH CREDIT!

3 comments:

  1. I am so interested with him,i find him as my inspiration,I wanna meet him someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love him, i like him and his personality i hope i personally see him someday. And i hope he'll be notice me someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!that's my boy hehehe, he's my inspiration, I want to see him,now or sooner,but I will do my best to see him face to face,I'm glad to see him in the gifted television, I'm so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete